Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pretty and Polished Pool Party

Now that the summer is full blown, this is such a perfect polish! Pretty and Polished Pool Party is a sheer-ish bright blue, with tons of random glitter. Because it was sheer, I decided to layer 1.5 coats over one coat of Zoya Robyn (which I think were the perfect undies). I say 1.5 coats because I wasn't exactly happy with the glitter pay off from one coat. I wanted more! This is one of those polishes that I inverted for about ten minutes before I used it because I wanted more glitter. If you like less glitter, then slap one coat on.

I took pictures in various lighting because sometimes the blue seems muted, but it is very bright! Also, the shimmer is definitely visible, but I needed to use flash for it to show up on my camera. Thankfully none of the bar glitter stuck up and this was smooth with one coat of Seche Vite.

 See the shimmer? It's gorgeous.



When I wore this polish, the cashier at Trader Joe's told me I had a party on my nails. This is a perfectly named polish! Hope you are all beating the heat!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Ok, this blue rocks your hands so hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is still in my pile of untrieds! I really need to wear this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that does look like a party! Love the subtle shimmer in this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!