Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hawaiian Flower Nails

Whenever I see the nail art I love, I usually write it down as a "manicure to recreate." I actually have a folder of pictures with this as inspiration for future manis. I really loved Sarah from Chalkboard Nails Hawaiian nail art, so I had to try it.  The glitter lover in me added some accents to the art, so I thought it was really fun. I love getting inspiration and then somehow making it my own. I added green bar glitters to the stems and some random glitter to the middle of the petals.

I actually entered this into a contest, so you may have seen it before. I didn't win, but I still love the result.








I used Wet N Wild French White with a layer of Orly Shining Star as my base.You can really do this with any colors you like, but I chose to keep it summery with the pink and orange flowers.

Have you liked my Facebook page and seen my Etsy shop yet??

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you for a Leibster Award! Your questions, as well as rules, can be found in my post here: http://nottoopolished.blogspot.com/2012/08/ive-been-nominated-for-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!