Thursday, September 20, 2012

One of my Favorite Manis EVER: Nails Inc. Baker Street with NVL Pulverized

Where do I start with this manicure? If you follow my Facebook page, I posted a picture about finding Nails Inc. crystal caps on sale at Sephora, and I quickly snatched up Baker Street (and broke my no buy). WORTH IT. Baker Street is a vivid blue creme and yes, it is that saturated with NO staining.

I got NailVenturous Pulverized a while back (unfortunately, Amy no longer sells polish, but Ninja Polish sells a few of her creations). My Pulverized might look a little different from yours, well, because it is. This version was specially made for me and doesn't have the large hex. It have large white hexes with smaller blue and purple hexes. Then there are mini bars and microglitter in purple, blue, and green. I love it SO much! Baker Street perfectly complimented Pulverized, but I didn't have the heart to cover up all of Baker Street, so I went with a freehand diagonal, which I alternated.

You really do not need tape for this manicure. If your lines aren't perfect, cover it with dots! Again, I wanted complimentary colors, so I chose A England Tristam and Lady of the Lady, which was perfect. Pulverized has awesome green microglitter, so I grabbed A England Dragon, which I won from a Cosmetic Sanctuary giveaway and together, I think it created the perfect look. I was actually saddened to remove this mani; that is how much I loved it!



Baker Street, 2 coats

Baker Street, 2 coats, indirect lighting

Sunlight


I really love the alternating diagonals. 


Do you have Baker Street? If not, go get it. Now. You won't regret it.

Lastly, if you aren't following my Facebook, I added coordinating chains with all my pendants in my Etsy shop. So take a gander!

4 comments:

  1. This is just simply gorgous. I love the accents and how you did them in reverse on the nails so they form a chevron. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize they made a chevron! I'm aching to put this mani back on :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!