Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spotlight on my Etsy shop: ehmkay designs.

Since I have hit 100 followers, I thought I would post about my etsy shop, ehmkay designs.

If you don't know, I make nail polish jewelry. Yea, yea, everyone does it. But does everyone used 5-12 polishes PER piece? That is what sets me apart. While I have mostly been doing custom orders, I have tons of jewelry that I have already made, available in my shop. There is a tab on the top of my blog with links and pictures of some of my pieces.

Additionally, because I find the sparkle is difficult to capture by photo, I offer videos of my jewelry to show live glittery action.

Recently, I have added sterling silver chains for the silver pendants, and gorgeous silk ribbon double strand necklaces for bronze pendants. These are included in the pendant price.

Lastly, I have expanded and now offer silver rings, silver studs, and white gold hook earrings. All my jewelry is nickel-free. I have added pictures of some pieces below, but definitely take a look at my shop!

Link to Piece


Link to Piece

Link to piece
Link to Piece

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my  Etsy Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!