Friday, October 12, 2012

Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch with Jack-O-Lantern Nail Art!

There's a few more days to vote for my Monster Mash manicure HERE! I am #26 in the freehand category and would so appreciate it!

 Another nail art challenge...A friend of mine grabbed two of Sonoma Nail Art's Sincerest Pumpkin Patch and was so kind to pass one on to me! It was the only one I thought I needed, but since then I have decided to get two others from the collection. They should be here any day!

I am a habitual layerer. I get to use more untrieds and conserve my glitters! Plus, it is easier removal! I did two coats of Zoya Yara, which has been an untried since December 2011 (hangs head in shame). Then I topped it with one coat of Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch, which actually looks like a pumpkin patch! I will say that weirdly the smaller orange hexes did not want to come out as easily, but then bigger orange ones came out perfectly. 


Then I went to town with my Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin patch! I chose Yara because I wanted a darker green to represent the sunset so the pumpkins could "glow" in the night. The pumpkins are actually a black light polish, but unfortunately I do not own a black light!


I have to say I will definitely be rocking a variation of this manicure throughout the Fall. I loved it so much! On to the pictures!






Indoors, still glowy!
With flash so you can see how bright it was!
For this art, I used Pumpkin Polish Orange, Zoya Arizona, Wet N Wild Black Creme, Wet N Wild French White, Borghese Limoncello (gelato version), Revlon Emerald City, and Sally Hansen Going Green.

Check out my jewelry shop on Etsy
HERE!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!