Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OPI Crown Me Already and Models Own Ibiza Mix Jelly Sandwich!

So, we are expecting snow here today. Sigh....here's a mani I thought up in my head and I loved it SO SO MUCH. 

First, I added one coat of Zoya Audrey, which is a sheer white-pink polish, part of the Peter Som set from last year (which I won from Pointless Cafe way too long ago and only finally used it). Then I used one thin coat (which is still pretty dense) of OPI Crown Me Already. I found this at CVS and with coupons, paid like $2 for it. I love it!


THEN I added one coat of Models Own Ibiza Mix, which my from the UK sent to me in April. It sat unopened and I considered selling it based on swatches online because I figured I had enough glitters like it. I did NOT and neither do you! You need this glitter. It is so amazing.

I kept going...I like to layer. I added a coat of Pure Ice Heartbreaker, one of my favorite sheer shimmers. You can't really see it in the pictures, but it person, it added such depth. Lastly, one more coat of Zoya Audrey, which turned the silver glitters white.

Because I did very thin layers on my polish, this was not as thick as it sounds and lasted 3 days before I simply wanted a change. It also dried quickly.

This was my first real jelly sandwich and now I'm addicted. And it kinda of reminds me of winter. And a super fabulous indie, except I created it with what I have. Don't forget to shop that stash!


OPI Crown Me Already/Models Own Ibiza Mix Jelly Sandwich
OPI Crown Me Already/Models Own Ibiza Mix Jelly Sandwich
OPI Crown Me Already/Models Own Ibiza Mix Jelly Sandwich
We've got copper, gold, and teal large hexes. Pink, gold, and blue smaller glitter. Silver glitter. Ibiza Mix is a must


One coat OPI Crown Me Already over one coat Zoya Audrey

Now with one coat Models Own Ibiza Mix

With one coat Pure Ice Heartbreaker. How amazing is it just like this?
One last beauty shot!
 Ok I will stop now! I just loved this combination so so much. Plus, I was feeling bogged down by dark colors on my nails and this brightened me up.

Instagram: Michak23
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!