Monday, December 24, 2012

Blast from the Past: Christmas Character Nail Art

Quickie Post here! I just realized I had THREE more Christmas designs so you'll get two posts tomorrow, or maybe another later tonight!

Here is another blast from the past post which features my Christmas nails from last year. Yes it is somewhat messy but the concept is cute and if you need any last minute mani ideas, here ya go!


Christmas Character Nail Art

Christmas Character Nail Art

Christmas Character Nail Art

 For my right hand, I did candy canes in a variety of Christmas colors.
Christmas Candy Cane Nail Art
Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!