Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lynnderella Party of a Dress

This was the only must have for me from the newest Lynnderella collection. I may pick up some more down the road, but I absolutely needed Party of a Dress right away. I couldn't decide on my base so from thumb to pinky: Color Club Ms. Socialite, Sheswai Yowza, Zoya Hope, A England Lady of the Lake, and Pure Ice Temptress!

Not sure if you can see on my thumb, but I was surprised by a star glitter! I also found diamonds. There's so much depth to this polish so here are way too many pictures.


Lynnderella Party of a Dress
Lynnderella Party of a Dress

Lynnderella Party of a Dress

Lynnderella Party of a Dress
Lynnderella Party of a Dress

Lynnderella Party of a Dress

Lynnderella Party of a Dress

And if you haven't "liked" the Love Lynnderella page, you should, as they are having a thank you giveaway with two gorgeous Lynns!


Facebook.
Instagram: MichaK23
Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Defenetly a must, beautiful! I appreciate your blog being about indie polishes, I'm so new to all this nail thing and I am considering going vegan on my fingertips, or better said consciouss and ethical. I'd loooove welcome you in my tiny community and share! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dujour! I actually blog about all types of polishes, whether it's indie brands or mainstream brands that you are buy in store. I usually like to use a combination of both. I like the variety of glitters that indies use, and I also have friendships with some makers and I love to support them.

      Send me an e-mail and I can link you to some of my favorite cruelty-free bloggers. While I technically am not cruelty-free through nail polish (for example: OPI), I am a lifelong vegetarian.

      Welcome to the nail polish community! It's an amazing group of people :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!