Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day NOTD

Ahhh sorry for my mini hiatus. It was my spring break (I am a teacher) and I basically went off line for the week. But I'm back with some easy nail art that I did!

I had all these big ideas, but instead, I had completely naked nails for five days and then threw this together quickly.

For my right hand and my index and pink on my left hand, I did a loose gradient of Ireland's flag colors. Then I topped it off with Red Dog Designs Lucky Charms. Lucky Charms is an awesome green glitter with a variety of shapes and gold coins. It also has smaller rainbow glitter. It was the perfect compliment to my flag nails. I used a basic white cream along with Zoya Arizona and Barry M Spring Green for the flags. The green on my middle and ring finger is also Barry M Spring green.

For the center, I did a pot of gold and a rainbow. Easy and simple. I also posted last year's pot of gold St. Patrick's Day mani.  
 
St. Patrick's Day Nail Art
St. Patrick's Day Nail Art
St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art
 And from 2012:

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art 2012
Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back from hiatus! I love this! Adore the rainbow and the pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!