Thursday, May 2, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Blaze

Quick and easy NOTD (Nail of the Day). Zoya Blaze. Scattered holographic in a deep berry color. Not much to say here that hasn't already be said. Two easy coats. Super sparkly and gorgeous. Sometimes I like the look of sparkly without the pain of removing glitter so this is perfect. I really love these type polishes and L.A. Girl released a line with colors JUST like these and of course I snatched up a bunch (will post those eventually).


Zoya Blaze
Zoya Blaze
Zoya Blaze
Zoya Blaze
This might turn to a go to polish for me. What's yours?

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!