Sunday, June 16, 2013

True Blood Inspired Nails for Tonight's Premiere

I've been watching True Blood since episode one, and granted with Billith and all, it's gone a little off its original path, I can't wait for tonight's premiere. I've only read through book four but I'm hoping to catch up to season 6. I have to admit the books don't grab me as much as a show (shhhh yes I'm a literature lover so please don't tell on me).

Well apparently, I'm in such a daze, I almost forgot about tonight's premiere. Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession asked me what nails I was going to do for the premiere, and I can't believe I forgot. I threw this "skittlette" mani together in about twenty minutes and I'm proud! Skittlette manicures are manicures with two design nails and then plain nails to complement the design.

Index: 3 coats of OPI Solitaire (although two would have sufficed).
Thumb/pinky: 2 coats of Essie Bonded
Design accents: Gradient of Orly Au Champagne, Zoya Sookie (appropriate, right?), and Loreal Raven's Strength topped with Sonoma Nail Art Deadly Zins.

I LOVE the end result. I was nervous the mix of textures/glitters would be too much and contradicting but I don't think so. Hope you enjoy!


True Blood Inspired Nails
True Blood Inspired Nails
True Blood Inspired Nails
True Blood Inspired Nails
True Blood Inspired Nails
  EDIT: The sun came out so bonus pictures:

True Blood Inspired Nails
True Blood Inspired Nails
Will you be watching tonight's premiere?

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!