Saturday, October 12, 2013

Enchanted Polish Water for Unicorns and Mr. Burgundy

I snagged these a looooooooong time ago. July seems so long ago! So now that I've finally worn them I thought I'd post them in one post for tomorrow's anticipated restock.

Both polishes went on smoothly in two coats. Water for Unicorns is a bright blue holographic polish that sometimes looks more subdued and other times really pops. It's gorgeous. Mr. Burgundy is a deep burgundy holographic polish, and I think my favorite Enchanted so far. Can't believe this was untried for so long. After a day of wearing it alone, I added one coat of Lynnderella Vampink. Absolutely perfection. It was also absolutely impossible to capture the sparkle.

Enchanted Polish Water for Unicorns
Enchanted Polish Water for Unicorns
Enchanted Polish Water for Unicorns
Enchanted Polish Water for Unicorns
Enchanted Polish Mr. Burgundy
Enchanted Polish Mr. Burgundy
Enchanted Polish Mr. Burgundy
Enchanted Polish Mr. Burgundy
There will be a restock tomorrow at 3pm EST HERE. I read on her Facebook page there will be some new ones. Hoping for a bright orange one for Halloween.

Do you have either of these polishes?  

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!