Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lumina Lacquer Prismatic with Zoya Seraphina and Cosmo

I posted this manicure as a quickie picture on Saturday before attending a wedding and it got so much response, I thought I would post some better photos (you can see the picture on my Facebook page HERE. It is somewhat blurry because there was so much BLING). I wore a fitted black dress so to spice up the dress, I wore glitter heels with a coordinating mani. Click read more to see more close ups. 


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic




For this manicure, I used 2 coats of Zoya Seraphina on my index, middle, and ring.  I love that it's a white-based silver and less bling than a straight on silver. On my thumb and pinky, I did two coats of Zoya Cosmo.

To complete the look to coordinate with my heels, I used 1.5 coats of Lumina Lacquer Prismatic. I said 1.5 because enough came out with one coat, but then I like to dab extra shapes because of how I am. I thought I was immune to triangle glitters, but then was sad when I missed out on Prismatic. When Tatiana restocked it, I grabbed this and Childlike Empress.

I love the large and smaller circle glitter with the multi-colored triangles. I also love it's all sparkly opposed to matte. Sparkly glitter is more my style. I also LOVE the mini squares. I feel like circles have taken over and we don't see squares and hexes anymore, and well, I missed them!


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic


Lumina Lacquer Prismatic

This Friday is my birthday...so I'm currently pondering my birthday mani. EEK!


Facebook.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!