Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cosmoprof NALV 2014 Previews

I'm back with more on Cosmoprof. This one will be more condensed look at some of the products I saw. If you are curious about a specific brand, feel free to post on my Facebook wall.  So get yourself a drink and snacks and sit back.

Cosmoprof 2014

Cosmoprof 2014


Orly: You probably saw my sneak preview I posted while at Cosmoprof. They have two upcoming collections: Smokey for the Fall 2014 to be released in August 2014 and Sparkle for Holidays 2014 to be released in October 2014. I think Orly is really listening to their customers. Holographic polishes with microglitter and gorgeous cremes. You should be excited for these! Their booth was so bright!

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014

The Smokey Collection consists of cremes, shimmers, and a gorgeous duochrome.

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014

The Sparkle Collection is one nail polish lovers will flip for. The holographic microglitters are insane. 

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014

Orly at Cosmoprof 2014


Jessica: This brand is one we see through e-tailers as they are hard to find in person in America. Jessica just debuted a brand new web site where customers can easily buy from any of their collections. Browsing their booth, I saw a great mix of finishes and I will have a review of their Autumn in New York Collection in the upcoming weeks.  Take a look at their nail polish chandelier!

Jessica at Cosmoprof 2014

Jessica at Cosmoprof 2014

Jessica at Cosmoprof 2014

They also have collections based on different themes, like this Klimt collection. The glitter is SO perfect for Klimt. In square bottles, they have the Effects Collections, which is the trendy glitters. Check out their site for treatments and other polish sets. They have 150 gel colors as well. 


Jessica at Cosmoprof 2014

Jessica at Cosmoprof 2014


Color Secrets: This is a brand I've seen around, but couldn't quite pin where. They have a ton of variety and each polish is named after a movie. I spotted a ton of awesome shimmers. They also have a huge makeup line with colored mascaras and eye liners, eyeshadows, and lip products. You can check out their website to see their full line up. I have some products that I will review later on (including blue mascara) and I'm so excited to try this brand.

Color Secrets at Cosmoprof 2014

Color Secrets at Cosmoprof 2014

Caption: Caption is a new brand that launched at Cosmoprof and will be available to the public Oct. 1! This is an exciting brand as you can see in my photos below. There are some awesome colors! What sets Caption apart is they are all one coat polishes that are meant to last up to two weeks on natural nails. They are quick dry and no special removal needed. They will be $15 but since you only need one coat and they last up to 2 weeks, that isn't that much. I would add that these below are more layering polishes that can be paired with their other polishes for a long lasting look. I'll have swatches of some of the colors as we are closer to the release date. 

Caption at Cosmoprof 2014

Caption at Cosmoprof 2014

Caption at Cosmoprof 2014



Nubar: Nubar's new collection is already available to preorder!  FALLing in Love is a collection of 8 polishes all with mica shimmers. My photos make them appear like cremes, but they are super shimmery. I'm very excited to see these shimmers on the nail. Check out their website to preorder as it ships in the beginningof August.  You can e-mail eorders@bynubar.com to preorder.

Nubar at Cosmoprof 2014


Gena: Gena is a brand owned by the same company that owns China Glaze and they have other great manicure/pedicure products so I thought I would spot light the favorite ones I saw. Gena is a company that specializes in mani-pedi products. They had a moisturizing hand scrub that was simply divine. It was like a scrub and lotion. I also love the cuticle gel. While I don't mind the mess cuticle oil sometimes brings, this product is so convenient if you want moisture in the middle of the day or at work. They also have a nail brite system to remove nail yellowing. What's also great is the price point! $4.95-$7.95. You can find these products at Sally Beauty.

Gena at Cosmoprof 2014

Gena at Cosmoprof 2014
  
Gena at Cosmoprof 2014

Pedi Princess: You know when you give yourself a pedicure and you have those weird toe separator things on, and you need to go to the bathroom, or go start cooking dinner. So you waddle around your house like a fool but you need to get things done! Well Pedi Princess basically solves the waddling problem! The flip flop is pretty thick and sturdy, so they feel long lasting. There's a bunch of different patterns and colors and they come in sizes 5-11. I have a pair to review so come back to see how stylish I look in them!

Pedi Princess at Cosmoprof 2014

Pedi Princess at Cosmoprof 2014

Pedi Princess at Cosmoprof 2014

Pedi Princess at Cosmoprof 2014


Precision Nail Lacquer: This brand has a ton of collections out and it was fun to browse their options. This brand actually has their own patented bottle, so it's completely original. They also have ridges in the cap so it's easier to grip. Precision Nail Lacquer sells for $5.95 and is actually .55 oz so you get more product!

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014

Precision Nail Lacquer at Cosmoprof 2014


Essie: We couldn't photograph and can't discuss any of the new Essie collections, but we got to enjoy a great hand massage with a bunch of Essie manicure products. It was so relaxing after walking all day. 

Essie at Cosmoprof 2014


Color Club: Jen and I spotted the Color Club booth so we checked it out. Look at this display entirely of neons! These will be hitting stores soon. I was able to see their new fall and winter collection, but can't share those at the moment. But you can still enjoy the neons. 

Color Club at Cosmoprof 2014


Tattoo Junkee: I had wanted to check out Tattoo Junkee since they contacted me before the conference. What a fun booth! There was a great energy around this company. What's great is that they will be at Wal Mart for $4-$20. I love affordable beauty products especially funky ones. I have tons of great products that I will be reviewing in the feature from a lip corrector, to a glam stamp, to glitter lip stick! Check out their website to see their full lineup.

Tattoo Junkee at Cosmoprof 2014

Tattoo Junkee at Cosmoprof 2014

Tattoo Junkee at Cosmoprof 2014

Moyou: Finally, I hit up Moyou solo on the second day of the conference. They had people doing demos, showing how easy it is to stamp. We had a great conversation about stamping, since I admitted I usually free hand my art. All Moyou plates are laser etched with high quality stainless steel. Small plates are around $8 with the extra large kits around $150. I have a kit that I will fully review with all details on this brand.

Moyou at Cosmoprof 2014

I hope you enjoyed my post! I have a few more posts on Cosmoprof but you've basically seen it all!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Precision looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised by the amount of colors Precision had. For the price point and size, I think people will really love it. I have one to try so I'll be swatching it soon

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!