Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pizza Party Nail Art with Cirque Colors

Nothing to Disclose
 
When I have events or gatherings, I can't help but do nail art to coincide, even if I'm the only one who sees it. My friend had a pizza party so of course, I had to do some quirky nail art. Of course, no one really saw them since we were too busy rolling dough and eating pizza! But they were too cute not to show off!

Pizza Party Nail Art
 

Pizza Party Nails look complicated, but beyond the olives, it's very easy. I'm breaking it down below!

1. Paint your nails with your favorite white. Mine is Cirque Colors Carpe Diem because it's super opaque in two coats!
2. Take a yellow polish and draw triangles in random positions on your nails.
3. Take a beige polish and paint crusts over the longest part of the triangle. You can see I rounded the crusts.
4. Add your toppings! I used Cirque Vigo and a dotting tool for pepperoni, Cirque Martinique and a striping brush for peppers, and a black creme and a striping brush to create olives. 
5. Dab Cirqur Colors Summer Soiree, since it IS a party!
6. Top with a matte top coat!

Pizza Party Nail Art

Pizza Party Nail Art

Pizza Party Nail Art

Pizza Party Nail Art

Yea, yea, I'm gimmicky. But I can't help a themed nail art!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!